Initiate the digital
Once your digital strategy is clearly defined, our goal is to help you take the leap towards change. Digital transformation is a progressive and incremental process. We believe in a flexible and step-by-step approach of development and process, where the customer experience is at the center of our methodology. That is why Open Web Technology’s team works according to the AGILE methodology: we segment important technical solutions in a series of very well specified tasks that will be delivered week after week – corresponding to the agreed timeline. This has been the key to 800 successful projects that our team has already delivered and continues to deliver.
Deliver the founding
For you, we realize robust and sustainable results by respecting your digital roadmap and placing the foundation of your digital entity. Some examples of solutions that we developed in a 3- to 6-month timeframe:
- e-Commerce platforms: see how we launched a brand new site in less than 3 months for Wingo SA.
- Mobile Applications: see how we delivered 3 applications prototypes for a worldwide insurance leader in Asia.
- Client Self-care: see how we transformed the wireline self-care for M-Budget clients.
- Billing management application: see how we completely changed the billing management in one of the best healthcare clinics in Switzerland.
- Online platform enabling the use of SAP to anyone: see how we transformed the productivity and comfort of hundreds of employees of a world leader in the security industry.
- And many other fascinating projects, all tailored to our customer’s needs. Would you like to know more?
Empowerment and sustainable development
Once the foundations are correctly established, Open Web Technology works together with you on the adoption of your newly acquired capacities. Our aim is to progressively let our customers take a full control of these new technologies and maintain an up-to-date product for their clients, independently or through strategic partnerships. This can lead to several activities and services, according to your needs:
- Building the right digital skills (in-house or through strategic partnerships).
- Adapting your business processes.
- Promoting the emergence of a digital community within the organization.
- Creating a digital ecosystem with external partners and innovative start-ups.
- Providing ad-interim experts to fulfill an immediate need in your digital organization.